Friday, 1 November 2013

Another Chair & Sofa Reupholstering Project

I have finished the sofa and chair that I intend to use in my bed sitting room box.  It is turning into a rather feminine room but this light burgundy coloured fabric seemed to work nicely with the colour in the carpet in the bedroom.
Once again, I have used ready made furniture which I took apart and recovered and then reassembled.  It seems a little daunting at first but by just taking your time the glue can be eased apart with these pieces of furniture.  I have been lucky to be able to reuse the templates and the foam.  They go back together usually in the order that I take the chair apart.
Next project - dressing a bed! I can not seem to settle on a bed for this project but will hopefully do so soon!  Then the fun begins filling the rooms with miniatures!