One of the many projects listed in one of my first posts is my conservatory. This project seems to be one of those that I start working on and then leave for a bit. I wanted a weathered copper roof for this structure.
I cut the pieces from a sheet of copper and then tried various methods of "weathering" it after searching online for various ideas to try. I tried all sorts of things which did not give me the effect that I was trying to achieve. So, knowing that it would be awhile before I would get back to work on this project, I decided to leave it outside for the winter. It has turned from a beautifully shiney copper to this darkened "weathered" look.
So, anyone that is not in a hurry - it works!